For parents of children ages 4 months to 6 years dealing with any sleep issues including but not limited to night-waking, skipping naps, climbing out of the crib, inability to self-soothe.
- Comprehensive preliminary assessment of your child’s current sleep habits, environment, health, family dynamics, diet, and more
- Private one-and-a-half to two hour in-person or phone consultation
- Detailed and personalized sleep plan and schedule
- Sleep science crash course
- 3 weeks of follow-up support
- Cheat sheet with information to help you as your child’s sleep needs change such as how to know when your child is ready to skip naps, daylight savings, traveling, etc.
$395 (Twins $495, 2 children of different ages $545)*